Bell Road Puppeteers, gr. 3-6 (registration is closed)
- Kids, entering grades 3-6, may participate in this puppet production. No exceptions for younger grades .
- Practices will be on 4 Mondays: June4, 11, 18 & 25, from 2:00-3:30PM. The public performance will be on Wednesday evening, June 27. (Puppeteers report to the Library at 6:30PM for the 7:00PM show. Show will last about 30 minutes, with a reception following immediately.)
- We will hand out parts on June 4, practice on June 11, record our voices on June 18 and have dress rehearsal on June 25.
- Kids must be able to attend at least 3 practices and the performance in order to participate as a puppeteer. If a puppeteer misses the June 18 practice, they may still operate a puppet, but we will use someone else’s voice.
- Kids who want to help, but can’t make at least 3 practices may sign up and help with rehearsals and scenery at the meetings they can attend. Talk to Miss Linda about special circumstances.
Please respect our age limits; younger siblings or kids younger than entering 3rd grade may not attend our practices but are welcome to come to the public performance. Please ask Miss Linda if you have any questions.